Home

The Conspiracy (A Non KOTOR Fan Fic)

Revan 411

July 21 1998. The city is New York. The street is Hells Kitchen. The street is known for its use of drugs, gang violence, corruption, gun fights, etc…

On July 22 1998 at around 4:30 PM in the afternoon, it was surprisingly quiet. The sun set was there, overlooking the ocean. The twin buildings’ were looking south. They were just 30 KM away from the ocean.

The streets were empty. A man was walking down the streets, heading the opposite side of the twin towers. He was wearing a white suit. Had a box of chocolates. And a big flower. However, in the opposite side, A man in a black suit was climbing on top of one of the buildings‘. He had a sniper, that could zoom in around 80X. It was a experts marksman’s tool.

He climbed the building, took out his sniper, and aimed the other guy. He aimed at his head, and before you know it, he shot him.

A big loud sniper nose was heard all over the street. Neighbors, were screaming out loud for help. Everyone got out side, standed over the dead mans body, and before they knew it, the cops came.

‘’Everyone! Get back!’’ Said one of the cops in blue.

‘’He’s dead! We need a doctor, NOW!’’

The ambulances came. They took the dead body inside the ambulance. It drove right away.

A NYPD agent, by the name of Jockum, came and started asking the witness’s questions.

‘’Did you see the attack?’’ Asks Jockum. ‘’No. I wasn’t paying much attention to him. Although, I did see a red laser, on his forehead, before the attack.’’ Reply’s the witness.

‘’Well, can I ask-’’ The policy cuts off Jockum before he asks his next question.

‘’Look, this isn’t important. The head agency in the FBI already have this Jockum, No need for you to get involved. This is a matter for them alone. They don’t want us to get involved.’’ Said a policy officer.

Jockum, looked disappointed. He got into his car, and then drove off from the crime scene.

He started thinking, ‘’What do they know? Nothing. I’m not going to listen to there orders, and take this from them. I’ll solve this case myself. Weather they like it or not!’’

Jockum, drove off in the sun set. Knowing the he’ll find out the killer. Why he killed the man. And who he is….

To Be Continued…

Archived