Guest DarkTrooper

Guest DarkTrooper

hey dude what are u guyzes top 3 fav bands mine are:

1. Linkin Park

2. Gorillaz

3.Offspring

well u guyz know what kind of music i like, Punk Rock

Guest Lord Tirion

Hmm, I dont really have favorites anymore but the cd's I have the most of have to be Guns & Roses, U2, New Order, Transworld and Webster Hall Cd's, Van Halen and A Perfect Circle =P

Guest Morph *Nexsis*

I generally listen to Jimi Hendrix but also listen to a bit of Cold Play, Metallica, Robbie Williams and general uk chart music.

Guest Rogue15

cool, i've been to a jars of clay concert. outside, it rained really bad too. hehehe. they also had sonic flood, and i got their autographs. :D

Hey, Young David and Rogue 15, u guys Christians? Sure sounds like it. You've got some great taste in music. I don't like music that sounds like a bunch of loud noise and someone yelling. I like Contemporary Christian music. My fave groups/artists are:

FFH (far from home)

Avalon

3rd Day

Sonic Flood

Stacie Orrico (she's really good looking and has got a great voice

and lyrics)

Russ Lee

Steven Curtis Chapman

All of the above have great lyrics and music that's awesome to sing and dance to. Also the lyrics are very poetic and have great meanings.

OH and Young David, that is an awesom song! Try this one:

Are you in the Big Fish?

Are you sittin' in the belly of a world gone mad?

Have you turned your back from His wish?

His will for you life and you're makin' Him sad.

Do you wanna get out of the Big Fish?

Listen to God and follow His plan,

And you won't be part of the main dish,

He'll spit you out on the dry land!

It means we need to in this world but not of it. It says we need to follow God and we'll be saved instead of going to hell with the rest of the world. --Good song, great beat :D

Guest Boba Rhett

Hmmm.... I really only have favorite songs but if a had to choose some groups the only ones that pop in my mind are Rich Mullins and DC Talk.

Right now, my favorite song is Superman by Five For Fighting. :)

Originally posted by Hockey_Beast

Name of you said Limp Bizkit. I hat them :D. I love the new Micheal Jackson videao ;)

No kidding? You like it? It's the most awfull clip he ever made. I have blood of the dance floor, and everything before that was pretty good ... bit disapointed in the monkey.

Oh ... and ask Leon about christian music. I bet he knows more about it than any of you :)

And for today's quote:

"I luv rap music, I always have and always will.

There ain't no other kind of music in the world than makes me feel quitte as chill"

Archived