Home

Head Request

SpartanPride

Alright, I had an idea for a new head.

Using PMHCO6 (The sandy blonde haired Caucasian male head), I would simply like a sandy blonde goatee added to his face, as well as the colour of his eyes changed to a light blue.

However, I had what I think is an original for his DS transitions.

EYES

--------

1. Lightside Transition: Light Blue Eyes

2. Medium Darkside Transition: Dark Blue Eyes

3. Darkside Transition: Greyish Blue Eyes

--------

Through the darkside transitions, his face would stay the same colour, and he wouldn't gain any scars, but his hair and goatee would start to Grey, like this:

HAIR

--------

1. Lightside Transition: Dirty Blonde Hair and Goatee (Default Colour his hair already is)

2. Medium Darkside Transition: Hair is starting to Grey, at the sides of his hair and the bottom of his beard.

3. Darkside Transiton: His hair would be grey

Anyway, just an idea I had that I thought would be cool. If someone could do this, that would be awesome :)

Alright, I had an idea for a new head.

Using PMHCO6 (The sandy blonde haired Caucasian male head), I would simply like a sandy blonde goatee added to his face, as well as the colour of his eyes changed to a light blue.

However, I had what I think is an original for his DS transitions.

EYES

--------

1. Lightside Transition: Light Blue Eyes

2. Medium Darkside Transition: Dark Blue Eyes

3. Darkside Transition: Greyish Blue Eyes

--------

Through the darkside transitions, his face would stay the same colour, and he wouldn't gain any scars, but his hair and goatee would start to Grey, like this:

HAIR

--------

1. Lightside Transition: Dirty Blonde Hair and Goatee (Default Colour his hair already is)

2. Medium Darkside Transition: Hair is starting to Grey, at the sides of his hair and the bottom of his beard.

3. Darkside Transiton: His hair would be grey

Anyway, just an idea I had that I thought would be cool. If someone could do this, that would be awesome :)

Assuming this is for TSL, and considering you only listed 3 transitions, I may take a crack at it. After I finish my finishing touches on one of my WIPs (not mentioned here at Holowan), I'll take a look at what I can do.

Archived