Home

Help!!!!

N3lc120

i am on the iziz port right now and i am trying to solve the murder of suulio, and i am trying to find the head to the broken droid in the trash pile, i know i am supposed to talk to Panar about it, but the strangest thing is, he is not there in the twiilek area, the other people are there, but he is missing, what do i do?

plz help.

this is for PC, just clarifying for you people

It could be that the game glitched itself somehow. If you have a savegame right before you went to Iziz with Mandalore, you could try reloading and playing from that savegame. Something similar happened to me before, but on Nar Shadarr. Reloading from a previous savegame before you hit the planet fixed it.

- Star Admiral

It might... if he doesn't spawn for you with your current save(s).

I always save just before leaving a planet or going to a planet, as well as different saves for different points on a planet just in case. So I lose, at most, 2 hours or less of game play if something like this occurs.

Try this plugin.

Note: As you can probably tell from all the comments, such skip plugins are not always guaranteed to work. Make sure you read the readme on how to use it, or you'll be pulling your hair out.

An alternative would be to use KSE. You may be able to use it to forcefully advance the plotline, but I've never done it so I don't know if it will work. If you like, you can PM me one of your savegames on Iziz as well as a list of any mods/patches you have installed. I would be willing to see if I can do anything with fixing the game.

- Star Admiral

Archived