Home

A passage . . .

twilight_Kim

The blonde vampire came closer. I was cornered. I wanted to shriek but I was afraid that she would kill me.

"Calm down Isabella. I would never hurt the princess." Her pretty, high pitched singing voice didn't match the ugly crimson in her eyes.

"Princess?!" I choked out without a shriek.

"Yes. Your the Ice princess." She said. My eyes opened wide open. Everything was like a dream.

"So, you don't want my . . . b-blood?" I stuttered.

"Oh no! Of course not. Your blood isn't as sweet as the peasents' blood. Besides, now that your the queen your blood smells funny. When you become the Ice Princess your blood will be the sweetest blood any immortal has ever had." She told me. I shuddered at the word immortal.

"Of course you'll be immortal." I shuddered again. "We don't want the Ice Princess to be old and wrinkly. We want her to be young and beautiful."

"So, how do I become immortal?" I asked.

"A long process. If you accept the throne and you will, you will be sent to the main city where our vampires and all the supernatural are. Alaska. Where you will be greeted by the Ice Godmother, Heroleenia, and she will crown you. You will have a beautiful ring that will be like your crown when you are away from Alaska.

"The immortal process is something else. Heroleenia will cast a spell on you. You must have a prince though and the spell will be cast. You and your husband will knock out into a coma. When you awake from your coma you will be a completely different person. Well not completely. You will just have a brand new skin tone, snow white." She giggled and continued, "And that's how you become immortal. The curse ends when you decide to remove yourself from the throne. Your godmother turns you back to a mortal and then you actually get killed because your so miserable in Italy since noone you know is alive." She stopped and my eyes opened wide.

"Oh and you must decide because if you don't you die at twenty one." My eyes opened in horror.

"How am I the princess?" I asked.

"Well, since you are royalty. Also because we all know who the real Ice princess is. Oh and your blood was the sweetest thing anyone has ever smelled. Just like the Ice Princess." She sighed and continued, "We've been searching for centuries just for you." She said, I saw the honesty in her crimson eyes.

"Okay," I took in a deep breath, "What next?" I said emotionlessly.

"The peasents or the civilians get anywhere near us we will destroy them in seconds and your precious city."

"Bye!" She added

"Goodbye." I said. She flew out the window and I waited to see if she would come back. I sat down on the big burgundy covered chair and thought for a long time. Until it hit me. This was between three things I just had to save.

The city.

The peasents.

Myself.

Please do be honest. Any kind of critisism so I coud get better. I'm working on this novel as we speak. Oh yeah, any suggestions for songs to listen to while I write?

• 3 months later...

Archived