Home

The original trilogy

Thankteamgizka

I've been wondering this is kinda huge but can anyone please make a mod where you can play the events of the original SW trilogy specifically EP IV (I thing IV would fit really nicely with k1) oh and I would think it work best for k1 but if you want you can use TSL. I know this would be a huge mod to make but if anyone shares my dream of playing the original trilogy KOTOR style well this is your chance.

P.S. I am willing to help any way I can but I have almost no experience modding but I still know my way around Kotor tool and I can help with writing dialog and I will give suggestions wherever possible.

Unlikely some one will do this being a big project. Though this probably has been thought of before.

It may be possible if some one could get permission to use all of the OT mods that were made, do some mapping, modeling, and whatever else. I would imagine that there are enough OT type mods out there to get started with.

I'm not trying to sound mean when I say this but the most promising way that it would probably be done is by doing it yourself. Take the time and effort to learn how to mod and then start building this new storyline.

I know you don't want to hear this but I know what you're thinking. I wanted to construct a big project similar to this in the beginning and all I got were blank faces and people saying that you won't be able to do it.

In my case, I learned the basics and started to work my way up to the more complex things and now I am building a new storyline mod myself. It took me roughly eight months to prepare myself but probably a third to a half of that time was actually spent on modding.

I'm sorry bud but like I said, the most promising way to do this is by doing it yourself (I'm not trying to be mean when I say it though).

What ever you do, don't press yourself to the extreme because you will become frustrated and give up on it. I did this and I spent about a month or two not doing any form of modding.

Like HK-42 said, use good tutorials, ask all the questions you need, and be sure to practice a variety of different things. Try areas that revolve around item editing/creating, NPC (Characters) editing; the basics and begin to work your way up.

Archived