Home

K1+TSL FP Recharger

Darth Payne

I know there are plenty of modded items that help in recharging your force points, however, what i'm after is an item the fully recharges you force points every time you use it.

And as far as i know there is no such mod.

I've also added FP Regeneration to plenty of items, you can only equip so many of them and therefor it can take a while if your FP count is in the hundreds.(Yes, i can be a bit impatient at times.)

I'm almost certain I've seen this one done for TSL. I think there was a Meditation band within the Final Touch mod by Oldflash that let you recharge your health/force points while not in combat. As for K1, no, I don't think it exists.

I can whip one up for you in a few hours, if you like.

- Star Admiral

One last question, unless you have a different location in mind, I'll put the TSL one in the Exile's room on the Harbinger. I'll get back to you about the K1 location.

And do you want the armband to recharge vitality points like the one in Final Touch too?

In any case, the band can only be used outside of combat, else it will be far too much of a cheat. :xp:

- Star Admiral

Nah, i don't mind it being in the Exiles room on the harbinger unless its going to interfere with other mods that use that room? (like RedHawkes mods)

And yeah, having it also recharge VPs as well would be great now that i think about it.

Just to make sure we have all the information correctly:

1: it is an unlimited use armband.

2: it recharges 500 FPs every use.(Or just top up your FPs if your FP count is 500 or lower)

3: it recharges 500 VPs every use.(Or just top up your VPs if your VP count is 500 or lower)

Oh, if used by a non force sensitive, it'll just recharge or top up the VPs right?

That sound ok to you?

You're using RedHawke's mod? Hmm, I think mine should be compatible, I'll check it out.

It'll be an unlimited use armband that tops up FP and VP completely when the user is out of combat. I'll add a script to check if the user is a Jedi. Do you also need it for the droids? Droids can't normally use armbands.

- Star Admiral

Archived