Home

The Galactic Warriors' Alliance of Rogues [GWAR]

TheRogueForums

1493ccbce0a4a9.png

lolwut?

The newly appointed Galactic Warrior's Alliance of Rogues [GWAR] is seeking new and experienced gamers alike, to aid in the construction of what promises to be a highly influential, fun, and leading guild amongst communities of SWTOR. Taken from our origins as the =TRF= Non-Clan, GWAR intends to make an impact on the community-at-large by approaching the "guild" scenario in a different fashion.

So, what makes GWAR so special?

Our structuring, most importantly. Instead of the typical hierarchy of traditional guilds and clans, GWAR is based on Utopian ideals. One guild, one voice. We are all equal amongst each other, with an equal say in what goes on in our community, and equal responsibility.

Are there age requirements?

Most definitely. Players must be at least 16 years of age to be considered eligible for entry into GWAR.

TeamSpeak? Xfire? Ventrillo?

We have our own, free, and extremely clear voice servers, ready and able to handle up to 200 players at any given time. We have more than enough resources to handle the needs of a SWTOR guild.

I'm interested in learning more. How do I get a hold of you?

Feel free to drop me a PM here, or visit our forums: http://www.therogueforums.com

Archived