Home

who will be destroyed first, America or Taliban?

Guest dr_death

Guest dr_death

America have big weapons, but would America use them?

Taliban either have or will have big weapons and they would use them!

bin laden is rich!

p.s who would win in a fight duke nukem or boba fetta?

:duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: :duel:

Guest Boba Rhett

Bin Laden has 300 million dollars.

Each bomber we're using costs roughly 30 million. Each bomb were using cost roughly 60,000. There's no way in hell they can win.

Oh and Boba Fett

Guest dr_death

boba fetta was killed by a blind hand solo, i mean he is cool and all but he isnt perfect,

p.s he is a toybox unit in the game, tell me exactly what thins means!

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Bin Laden has 300 million dollars.

Each bomber we're using costs roughly 30 million. Each bomb were using cost roughly 60,000. There's no way in hell they can win.

Oh and Boba Fett

F-117 costs close to 400 mill. A F-21 costs over 1 billion (its the most advanced fighter in the world. Bin ladens got some old migs, a couple apaches, and and a small arsenal. Hes got (including the taliban) just over 10 000 followers, compared to the 23 million (im pretty sure thats right) american ground troops and mechanics and balablalahlalh. Im from Canada and even we could beat him with our 150 cF-15's. And there pieces of you know what. So I think its safe to say that 41 NATO nations against a small militia that America and NATO would win. :)

Guest dr_death

americans have killed civilians, and i think that is wrong, if just one inocent man was killed america have done wrong.

you can not judge everyone by the place they live and the people who control it, (except the french)

Guest Admiral Odin
Originally posted by dr_death

americans have killed civilians, and i think that is wrong, if just one inocent man was killed america have done wrong.

you can not judge everyone by the place they live and the people who control it, (except the french)

The death of civilians is tragic but cannot be avoided. It happens in war. It is an unfortunate fact. America isn't wrong for attacking, it is wrong that we were left with no other choice but to attack. Unlike our enemy we try an avoid the areas where civilians gather. But once a bomb is released then there are no garuntees.

America will win because if we don't, the world will head into chaos.

and fett.

The only way US can lose is a major defection within their Armed Forces net that attacks them from the inside. They're just superior. What I'm afraid of is that Laden might become desperate seeing his defeat, and do something.. drastic, like launching another terrorist attack.. wouldn't be unlike him to walk around with a remot control that he could press to launch his missiles whenever he wanted to (now, there's a happy thought :().. I'm scared. Yeah, yeah, I know that TX isn't a major target and all, but hey, I'm still scared.

yeah, I'm REALLY sure bin laden a bunch of missile silos' with the not notch nuclear physisians working on them.*sarcasm*

300 million isn't much at all,..the best he could do is build 2 f16's, with no bombs. ur scared? well that's what he wants u to think. he wants you to fear him, when he's actually some guy who wipes his ass with a turban, and lives in a tiny cave.

Guest Admiral Odin

Well, Bin Laden will retaliate meaning more terrorist attacks. The problem isn't when he gets desperate, but it is that he is a fanatic. He will do anything to accomplish his goal. That is what I worry about. However I have no fear that the US will not win this war.

Guest DS_StarViper

yes but did we even bother with him at that time the answer is no,do u think he could do that now the answer is no, oh and how is he going to get any chemical weapons or bombs, now people think about it he wont thats the answer

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Dagobahn Eagle

Well, considering he could destroy the Twin Towers with only a couple of hijackers with knifes (had to pay for the knifes and the airplane ticket, sure.. something like $200?).

Actually, he had to pay for flight training of the terrorists, and there were like 10 that could fly, and they each costed round $5000 each, so that is 50,000 right there. Plus, he had to at least partially pay for them to live in America for so long.

Archived