Home

(K1)How to build a Jedi Gun man/Woman in 10 steps

DarthYuugi

For K1

I Like Being a scoundrel with a high dexerty then not levling up on taris

Heres the key important things

Wisdom :

When building a gun slinger sheilds can reallly make you feel stupid as you cant cause damage

thats why force powers like lighting are important and wisdom to make sure you fire them

Chrisma:

For Dark siders not important but for LS This is vital for not spending too many force points while using Death feild and lightning

Dexerty:

If u want to hit the enemy this is of course the most important thing

It can also make sure theres less chance of enimies hitting you

Intellegence:

The last nice bonus what allows more skill points which is good for exp when doing side quests

Skills

Repair

Using this you can reap Xp from side quests repairing bots repairing HK( Which gives him bonuses )

Demolitions

Another skill what can get xp if recoviring them

on taris this is vital as having loads of mines allows you to make a minefeild and lure enimies in to it when You are a level 2

Security

If you're not strong then bashing stuff isent a good idea

Power's

Force lightining

The ultimate power pwnage

Drain life/Death Feild

Allowing to get health as well as damaging enimies

Force wave

Allowing to knock back enimies which gives you a good shooting range and bypasses the close combat restriction

Heal

HP Restorage is just awsome

Force valour

Allowing to boost chrisma to use DS powers along with more shooting and dodging accuracy is a really nice boost

Force speed

The final key skill it will allow you to speed up and escape from enimies as well as master speed giving you two more attacks

Feats

Two weapon fighting

Allowing to use blasters and duel weild is a good skill for more damage

Tell me what you think and i will update some times

Cya

-Darth Yugi

P.S Anyone played this before leave some tips thanks :D

Since the point of a gunslinger should be to not use force powers to fry your foes, or a big stick, I don't see why you need to be much of a force user. Anyway, I'd sugest using a scout to get all those nice free feats. As for stats, max dex, and increase it with any equipment you can get your hands on, doing so will mean even malak can only hit you on a 20. As for force powers, grab any buff you can find, and don't wear armor so you can use them. Feats: Rapid shot and two weapon fighting is all you really need.

Note: the emphasis on dex means you have no problem using a lighsaber if you find yourself stuck (though it's kinda like cheating), though it means that you must increase it any way possible, without the powers of blades/the force, your key to victory is outlasting your foes by not getting hit.

Since the point of a gunslinger should be to not use force powers to fry your foes' date=' or a big stick, I don't see why you need to be much of a force user.[/quote']

I Would have to say You're wrong there

Things like Master speed , Insanity and statis feild can be a good boost

Archived