Home

Progressing is halted on Telos

cadillacactor

Potential Spoilers inside:

Hello All.

When I got to Telos on my first PC playthrough (after multiple Xbox playthroughs) I got visited by Lt. Grenn and his posse. However, instead of the house arrest thing it let me go free through Telos without going through all the other stuff. In other words, Grenn made his first speech then quit talking. I didn't get a call on that console from Czerka or the Ithorians, in fact, I can't even get in that apartment because it never got triggered.

None of this was a big deal, though... Or so I thought. I never bothered to run to back to Grenn after completing all the Telos stuff. I sided with the Ithorians and they let me out to the shielded regions, so I never needed to see Grenn again. I wasn't even concerned with the bounties he gives.

Fast forward 12 hours after going through Korriban and Nar Shadaa (I'm extremely thorough), I return to Telos to talk to Grenn about Vogga's fuel supply. Wait a second... where is he? Still inside the jail cell.

I use Defender's Wrist Console to open that door and talk to Grenn. However, after the dialgogue about "glad to see you're back" and "shame on you for escaping but the Republic changed their minds about you" dialogue, I can't get Grenn to talk about anything else. He won't discuss fuel or anything.

I've got KSE and KOTOR Tool. So, my question: where is the appropriate script or dialogue to progress Grenn through... rather, how do I fool the game into thinking that I actually went through Telos properly with the house arrest and all that? Is it a global or boolean thing that needs changed? I'm pretty inept when it comes to modding stuff, but I really don't want to have wasted all the time I've spent playing up to this point.

Any helpful clues on how to get Grenn back up to speed? And by helpful, I mean please don't give me any of the, "You modded/cheated so you deserved it" type of comments. Thanks!

Mods/Tools Installed:

KOTOR tool

KSE

Ultimate Saber Mod

M4-78

USM/M4-78 Compatibility Patch

Defender's Wrist Console

Any Spell Mod

EDIT:

Sorry....major brain lapse. Forgot that the fuel source mission is pretty well done. On the other hand, could the problem I described above present any other problems?

Probably not, if you altered only the global that affects the fuel mission. What is strange is that none of the mods you have installed would cause this problem. Unless it happens consistently at the same point, what I generally do when this glitch happens is to restart TSL and load a savegame before encountering the glitch. Usually this fixes the problem. If you want to play the fuel mission in its entirety, I'll recommend getting Team Gizka's bug fixes from FileFront, which fixes this mission as well as a few others.

- Star Admiral

Archived