Home

problems with the ithorian quest on telos

deadjedi655321

I talked to the ithorian first and he said "please don;t let them hurt the droid" like the fight had already begun but the thugs never show up and both the ithorian and droid keep saying the same things. Could this be because of the mods I installed? I had this problem before right at this same part but i forgot how i fixed it

Did you use the latest version of the unrestored content? I recall one of the previous versions had this problem, but the latest version fixes it for good. If you already do, then I'm not sure. I don't use the Holowan plugin, CS Arena, or Tomb of Azgath N'Dul mods, so I can't form an opinion about them.

- Star Admiral

This is a bit dicey, as all the mods you are using make major changes to the game. I think that the Holowan plugin needs to be installed first, then USM, then the unrestored content, and then the USM patch. Afterwards, install the mods that add new planets, then the high level force powers. Check the ReadMe's of the major mods, as they might point out compatibility issues. I haven't used this combination of mods before, so I'm not an expert.

- Star Admiral

Archived