Home

Character Glitch?

mikedawwg

I'm not really sure how to search for this, so if there was another thread regarding this, my apologies. It's nothing too major, but my character tends to "flutter" if you will when standing still... like he/she will be in one stance but suddenly switch to another stance and it would flutter back and forth really fast... i hope that makes some kind of sense... i just wonder if anyone knew what it was and/or how to fix it if at all possible... thanks!

:edit: I should probably say more so that the character "shakes" like crazy... ONLY while standing still... sometimes if I look a certain direction he will be normal, but other wise his legs will be shaking fast and his arms will shake a bit as well....

are you using a custom saber stance,or just the games regular stances?

if you use a custom stance mod and you find yourself on stairs or uneven ground the mod forces your character to move or shake or flutter,if you move to even ground it goes away,theres no way around this if its a custom stance mod.

you need to check your base folder to see what is there,because,the blaster just does not change on its own,if it changed to something then its a mod you have.you should have only assets in your base and run the game,if you run the game with the assets and you still have problems with the shaking and the blasters replacement uninstall the game and reinstall it.

• 3 weeks later...

well I just realized that I had some added characters in the directory, even though I wasn't using them, it appeared to have been messing them up as when I deleted those files, the weird stance problem went away... the mods never worked anyways as I didn't see an option for those characters... thanks for the help!!

Archived