Home

AFTER THE PARROTS !!! HELP

D00DLE

Guest grannen

Doodle!

Once and for all.

What Island are you on????

Because, if you have all items, as you say you have, then you should be on Monkey Island, but it doesn't indicate that. As a matter of fact, there are no clue that you have found any items.

Have you done the Diving Contest?

Do you have the Monkey Mug

Do you have the bronze hat?

What do you have in your Inventory?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

yes i did all of that ... and i am on jambylia island .. and i dont whats goin on .. maybe my game DOES have a bug .. cuz i mean i did everything right .. and i didnt look at the walkthrough until after i got all the peices so its not like i read the walkthrough so im confused like that guy said i was ... i think my game is ****ed .. thats all ...

Guest grannen

So, you have:

1. Won the Diving Contest and have the Statue?

2. Made a switch of the Mugs in the restaurang?

3. Got the Bronze Hat?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

you need to steal the mug from the woman in the grog place (ive gone blank with the name- hopefully you know what i mean) then go to the resturant and use the free monkey coupon. talk to the pirate guy who draws portrits and get him to draw a piccy of you with a monkey. use the portrate on the mug you stole from the woman in the other place (the souvineer shop or whatever it is). the mug in the resturant is silver, once you have that mug you should be able to make the ultimate insult

if you havent already done this than that's why its not working- if you have already done this than i reckon your game has a bug in it

yes ... yes ... i have resorted to starting over .. hahaha im gonna play it all over .. when i have time .. thanks for TRYING to help though .. i will figure it out... i will come back if i have anymore trouble .. thanks a bundle !!

~~KATIE~~

Archived