Home

I HAVE A QUESION !!

D00DLE

hey guess who !?!?! hehehe ya .. welll im in the bank right now .. and im suppose to ask her if i can get something out of the deposit box .. well it doesnt have that option what do i say to her so she lets me into the box ?!?! thanks ...

Guest grannen

Are you a moron?

January 16 you wrote that you had the bronze hat and wanted more info!

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited January 27, 2001).]

you should have already been to Elaines lawyers? confused.gif it's the first thing Guybrush does- he wont do anything else till he's been to the lawyers (well on my game he didnt) after you've gotten the will (well i dont think it's the will, but the piece of paper you're sposed to get from the lawyers that Elaines grandfather wrote) you're then sposed to go to the bank and ask brittney for the safe deposit box

------------------

timmya.gif

there is no option that says ... "i need to open the deposit box" ... i dont remember how i did it the first time i played the game .. but ya i have the letter and everything .. brittany just wont let me in. hehehehe thats sounds silly smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif she wont let me in..

the only text options i have are i want to make a deposit, i want to make a withdrawl, whatever happened to the first bank of lucre, and i need a load please, and i tried all of them and she says do you have an account here ? and i say no, and shes like then what else can i do you for, and it goes back to the text options ...

Guest grannen

When you talk to Brittany the very first time, you have 6 choices from the text. One is to retrieve some items....

Note the arrow with a skull to the left of the text options.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Guest grannen

Have you read the paper you got from the lawyers?

Otherwise you don't know what to do in the bank!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited January 28, 2001).]

Archived