Home

Republic Clone Troopers KOTOR

danshowe

I was wondering if anyone here can help me. I am looking for some clone armor and weapons for the origanal Kotor and later Kotor II. Specifically Phase II armor, Commander Cody (Phase I), Captain Rex and a DC-15s. I have never modded before and have no idea how to do any of it. I have seen the Phase I armor mod and have been using it and the DC-15s has been Modded for Kotor II in the Law Enforcement weapons mod. I have done some reserch and other than the helmet to only major difference between Phases I and II is the chest piece and the shoulder plates. As I have said I don't know anything about modding so can someone tell me how hard this would be and how long it would take.

This is good news, please post a link when it is up. A few questions though are you going to add any weapons, or helmet variations, or will it just be the stock version? Is there going to be battle damage on them? What units are you modding them after? (Ex. 501st (Blue), 212th Airborn (Orange), Commander Gree (Camo 41st elite) ect.) I noticed the troops used the DC-15s more with Phase II armor than the DC-15a.

I have good news, I have asked prime if I could could use the Clone Trooper mod as a base to build a set of Commander Cody Phase I armor and some other troops from Ghost Compony of the 212th. Could someone please help by makeing a DC-15s, please let me know if you're interested.

Archived