Home

Lack Of Faith -Sith- PVP

Apoche

First lets start with your guild/community name, what is it and where does it originate from?

Lack of Faith originates obviously from Star Wars, but its just a fitting sith guild name that we agreed upon. We were planning on incorporating our old swg server Bloodfin into the name, yet decided against it since alot of folks would not understand that. Nor would the old guild name of Alliance Guild, or -ALLY- for short would not have been fitting do to us going sith this time around.

How long have you been around?

Well a handfull of us have ran guilds in Swg, and WoW together for about 6 - 7 years now. The main officers and guild leaders, have been gaming together for 7 years now. In Swg we were named -Ally- on the bloodfin server, from launch up untill the release of the NGE which destroyed the game, and thus we all moved on to WoW.

About how big is your memberbase right now?

At the moment we have a little over 100 members. Once the game gets closer to launch im sure ill be dragging my Wow guildies out of that dying game as well.

Do you have intentions to play Sith Empire or Galactic Republic?

Sith.

Type of Guild (RP? RvR? PvE? Etc):

We havent yet quite decided upon that, but we all love Star Wars, and a little bit of role play is fun. Our polls have shown most would like RPPVP. Main focus will be on pvp though, and some pve depending on what that content is.

Do you have any specific guild requirements for membership?

Just a love for Star Wars, and the will to dominate through show of force and utter disregard for life. Oh Ventrillo, and maturity is a must as well.

Tell us in your words why someone would want to join you?

Well if you would like to engage in reckless behaviour and bloodlust then your search has taken you to the right place. We here at Lack of Faith, plan on completely dominating the server, Republic will be set to kill on site. We beleive highly in the words "I am my brothers keeper", in other words we got your back. We are a family of sorts and expect you to hold your own, but if you get in over your head know that were allways watching.

What do you think of the SW:TOR community as a whole?

I think theres a lot of good people on the forums, that are very much eager to get going with they're guilds/toons. The wait has seemed to drive some a little batty on the forums though, i see some really random off the wall posts at times lol, but thats what forums are for i suppose.

If someone is interested in joining or finding more information, where and who do they contact? (website, email, etc)

Well as much as we would like to have as many members as possible, we would however like similar minded players with common goals as guildies. So please check out our guild in further detail, to make sure it is a fitting guild for you.

Feel free to contact either myself, or the other guild leader, (kind of a council of sorts) on the TOR community forums, my name is ApocheDookoo, the other leader is Talon.

Main Guild Website:

http://lackoffaith.guildportal.com

Swtor Community thread:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=14157

We would also like to thank you for the time and extra exposure.

Apoche

Lack Of Faith

Archived