Home

Mods/fixes and restored content

KaOSoFt

Hello there.

I read about an unofficial patch (1.04) for KOTOR made by some guy (or was it girl?) called Xenon. I also read that it was just a package of fixes and restored content created by other people.

I'd like to know if you could please point me to those fixes/restored content individually, so I don't have to use his file. Giving its lack of availability anywhere, it makes me think its an untrustworthy executable.

I liked his idea of compiling most of the fixes, since that's what I want right now: I'd like all the fixes and restored content (fully working) available to download, so I could enjoy the game to its maximum. I don't like new stuff, just what there is, but working flawlessly.

I don't mean to sound like I'm demanding it, I'm just saying I'd love it if you help me reach my goal of (almost) perfect gameplay.

Thank you very much for your support. Have a nice day!

Have you looked thru this thread? http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=184979

Eefluxx

Well, I based my search from the readme of the unofficial patch I named.

In that thread, there are some files that are offline and I don't find them in any websites, neither LucasFiles nor Knights of the Old Republic, like Calo Nord's Inventory fix, Iriaz fix, or the missing Shaders the unofficial patch reports, for example.

I'll keep reading that thread anyways, since first time I visited I read up to post #25, and still there wasn't any published stuff. It was until some posts later that thing would fire up. Thanks for pointing me to it again. :)

PS: Here's what the readme of that patch says. I'll let bold the ones I haven't been able to get, or were just extras to me.

- Calo Nord's Inventory Fix

- Force Storm Animation Fix

- Graphical Corruption/Memory Leaks In Certain Areas Issue Fix

- Hidden Hunters Quest Reward Fix

- Missing Script And Dialogue Lines Regarding Bastila's Father's Holocron Fix

- Missing Iriaz On Dantooine Fix

- Missing Jedi Training Pair On Dantooine Fix

- Missing Shader Effects On Certain Textures On Manaan Fix

- Missing Shader Effects On Party Members' Default Clothing Fix

- Missing Shader Effects On Various Vehicles Fix

- Missing Sharina Fizark On Dantooine Fix

- Missing Shuma the Hutt On Dantooine Fix

- Rukil's Apprentice's Corpse Appearance Fix

- Skipping Game Cinematics Fix

- Wall And Floor Textures On Dantooine, Taris Undercity, Korriban, Tatooine And

Unknown World Resolution And Detalization Fix

I just read that ChrisG will be updating his list soon, restoring the dead links.

Archived