Home

Some gun models

R2-X2

(KotOR1) I'm working on a little mod, but I need one thing I can't do: Weapon Models.

If someone would do a model or give me his mod if it would be suitable with this ammunitiontypes I made, I would be happy:

• Plasma gun (balls of fire)Abhaken.gif
  • Electric gun (little electric stars)Abhaken.gif
  • Shock gun (lightnings)Abhaken.gif
  • Gas gun (err....gas?)Abhaken.gif
  • Force gun (yellow particles)Abhaken.gif
  • G.O.R.O.X. gun (from a helicopter game I once had, lots of energy balls)Abhaken.gif
  • (((((Grenade launchers (grenades, if there would be some skins of a launcher, I would make different grenades too.) )))))
  • more to come...

Abhaken.gif=Ammunitionype alredy made.

I have made 90% of this ammunitiontypes already, I've still to do the grenade launcher ammunition. And sure, everyone would be credited for his model(s).

Edit: Sorry for this double post, but is there nobody who has a gun model he can give me?

Combined bump post into OP. Sorry R2-X2 but we do not allow bumps of threads here in the mod request forum, only a modder who has taken up the project or request may do so and only for the purpose of stating such or to post an update. -RH

Ok, I won't do it again:xp:

• 3 weeks later...

Some screens:

Lightning gun:

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
vNrpkw1TaQEz7TO.jpg

Electric gun (the electric stars are hard to see...):

Show spoiler
Kr0xPU7wuFD9nUm.jpg

Gas gun - normal shot:

Show spoiler
1rgSc0pwb5DA3OZ.jpg

Gas gun - power shot:

Show spoiler
TBVJhg8HOJX2Ahe.jpg

Flamethrower (not complete, have to change these balls):

Show spoiler
uv9bqDbS9CJpmrV.jpg

Force riffle:

Show spoiler
vfhhs3TIeChrl7f.jpg

And one of my favourite ones: The G.O.R.O.X. gun:

Show spoiler
eJnnrDDz0kJW40d.jpg

That are most of the already made ammunitiontypes, but I have no models for them.....

Like others have confirmed, your images do not work, the hosting site doesn't have them at all just the name appears when entering the image link into my web browser, or using the other link I get a hosting page with ads but no image. I have deleted those posts to keep the thread on topic, there is indeed an issue with the images.

Lastly if you are indeed doing this project yourself then this can be moved to Holowan Labs proper as it is no longer a request but a WIP. So let me know. ;) -RH

Stopped workin for a while because I'm focusing on two other mods at the moment.

Archived