Home

I need help.

Alendor123

So suddenly, I started KOTOR, and all my save files.. GONE. :((

I just did Taris, after 2 weeks of hard work, I finally got to do it on easy mode. I suck at KOTOR but I do enjoy playing and learning it.

I just hope that maybe someone, has a SaveGame file.

With a female character (Since I'm a Carthaholic :p) I really want to go further in the ''love'' story with Fem. Revan and Carth.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has a savegame of just reaching Dantooine ( Before the training, or after the training before you have to unfill that darkness at that grove wherever it is or whatever it is ) And if possible lol, the appearance style with the Black Hair (Actually the only good appearance in the game >.> ) with the loose hair on the frontface.

I'm certain this can cause trouble, but I am hopeless with that savegame edit thing. And I tried the Skip Taris thing, but somehow I cant talk to Carth anymore after that.

So please, if anyone can help me. Please do, I appriciate your effort!!!

(Sorry for my bad english, im Dutch)

regards,

alendor123

Aight, I'm real sorry.

And I got another problem. It's not working. I mean the save's working and stuff. But I edited the Sex Change, the Portrait and the Appearance. But I did all of Dantooine now and partly Manaan. But i still can't talk to either Carth or Bastilla about any of their personalitys. (Havent tried the other ones though, cause I aint really interested in them)

Archived