Home

Monkey Kombat

HelenW

In Monkey Kombat you need to know what stances beats what and the combinations that switches the stances.If for example the monkey is in Bobbing Baboon and switches to Anxious Ape in "Oop Ack Chee" then use the space bar to freeze the picture and write down:Bobbing Baboon to Anxous Ape:"Oop Ack Chee".When you shall find out what stances beats what you can only see if Anxious Ape beats Bobbing Baboon or Bobbing Baboon beats Anxious Ape.NOTE:When you are in different stances the combinations are not the same always.I hope this makes sence for you.Sit down with pen and paper and enjoy.

it's a good idea to make a table and have 2 tables, the first should be so that you know what beats what, and the second table should be with all the lists of combos, I would send you my copy (that someone sent to me, can't remember who it was though) but I've reformatted and I'm not sure if it's still in my email, however I'll have a look and if I find it I'll send you a copy, because it's rather difficult to explain

------------------

timmya.gif

Archived