Home

[KotOR 1] Knight Speed Doesn't Give Me The Extra Attack...

WildSeven0079

Hi, in the in-game description of Knight Speed, it says that you gain an additional attack per round when you are using the power, however I don't seem to be doing that extra attack.

With a single lightsaber, I tried fighting without Flurry and Knight Speed and I did two lightsaber swings. Then, I tried fighting with Knight Speed and I still did two lightsaber swings. Finally, I tried fighting with Flurry and I did three lightsaber swings.

What's going on? How come I don't get three lightsaber swings with Knight Speed? I also tried Knight Speed + Flurry and I got three swings instead of four. Can someone explain this to me?

Thanks for reading.

Hi, in the in-game description of Knight Speed, it says that you gain an additional attack per round when you are using the power, however I don't seem to be doing that extra attack.

With a single lightsaber, I tried fighting without Flurry and Knight Speed and I did two lightsaber swings. Then, I tried fighting with Knight Speed and I still did two lightsaber swings. Finally, I tried fighting with Flurry and I did three lightsaber swings.

What's going on? How come I don't get three lightsaber swings with Knight Speed? I also tried Knight Speed + Flurry and I got three swings instead of four. Can someone explain this to me?

Thanks for reading.

The "attack per round" is not the amount of swings your character makes, it's the amount of damage that is dished out at a time. So, even though Knight Speed says an extra attack will be used, it won't be shown. It's a game limitation.

The "attack per round" is not the amount of swings your character makes, it's the amount of damage that is dished out at a time. So, even though Knight Speed says an extra attack will be used, it won't be shown. It's a game limitation.

Thank you! I'm glad my game is not bugged. The game should tell us about that though... Unless it's written somewhere and I didn't see it.

Archived