Home

der der der der

Thomas Fellas

Originally posted by KombatMaster:

You've got to copy Marco Pollo's moves to impress the hippie judge, got to use the dunce cap to impress the chinese judge and you have to blackmail the grouchy judge with something Stan gives you when you first visit Stan's Time Share (Yes, this time he's selling time shares!)

cool.gif

hints and clues, hints and clues... or clues and hints...

------------------

sig3.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/liquid_water4/ Visit my site? and Sign the guestbook?

Originally posted by Frenchyd

hints and clues, hints and clues... or clues and hints...

Check in the topic: "How to get the accordian?" I wrote hints and clues, or maybe clues and hints there as well. And I hadn`t read this one. Because I started with the oldest ones, and the other topic was the oldest of those I hadn`t read. Really strange.

[This message has been edited by MagnusB (edited February 16, 2001).]

hmmmmmmms 10:50am on Saturday here (whooohooo another party tonight) and I'm hungwy too, anyone got any ideas what I can have for breakfast? biggrin.gif Either muffins or crumpets, what do I feel like- actually does anyone know what crumpets are? I've heard that people over seas don't know what crumpets are eek.gif

------------------

timmya.gif

Crumpets is a food thing that you cook under the griller and they're yummy, they're really nice, you know an aero bar? (please tell me you know what they are otherwise I'm gonna feel stoopid) well a crumpet looks kinda like the inside of an aero bar with all the holes on it and everything, maybe I'll scan a crumpet and show yas biggrin.gif it goes well with vegimite too biggrin.gif

------------------

timmya.gif

me tinks I'm digging myself into a hole right about now coz ok an aero bar is a chocolate bar that is baically made up of chocolate bubbles, well it's a solid chocolate bar but it's got all these air bubbles in it- I'm crap at explaining things, and why are we talking about food in the clues and hints forum? confused.gifeek.gif and basically a crumpet, while it's not chocolate it's got lots of air bubbles as well, cept it's flat and round

Both are very very yummy though biggrin.gif

------------------

timmya.gif

you dont know what an aero bar is? thats an american thing... or not... is it nestle? is nestle canadian? argh, i dunno, this was useless. anyways, i just got back from a 5 hour car ride. *sigh* im gonna go get changed. i'm so tired... and i think im gonna puke... Argh! smelly cousins... smile.gif ok, well im gonna go post this in the harbor... so toodles

------------------

sig.jpg

Originally posted by Timmyseven7:

Flunk pirite transmogrification school then listen to the hippie judge go to stan then take a brouchure read it show to the grouchie judgedive against marco and copy all moves

figure out the rest

WHAT ABOUT CLUES AND HINTS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?? if they want walkthroughs they'll READ ONE! omigod... this is really p*ssing me off

------------------

sig.jpg

Archived