Home

If anyone needs help from ME, and only ME, than ask, But ME only will reply!!!!

Mifreak

I anyone needs help, than ask!!!!! you can also E-mail me at kier34@hotmail.com

or, IM on MSN (my name is (L)Luver(L))

or, they can ICQ me. my # is 68260487. If I'm not around (on ICQ or MSN) than just e-mail me, And I'll respond as fast as possible (I usually check my e-mail everyday)

smile.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest grannen

Mifreak, pls remember that you don't give away any Solutions or Walkthroughs!

This Forum is for Clues & Hints only.

But I'm sure that you are intelligent enough to understand that!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited February 18, 2001).]

Originally posted by foofoo200:

im stuck on the chess players... whats ment to happen with them and otis... how do you help him,what do u do wiv that duck and hhow do you get into the bank? can you help me with all of them please?

thanks get back to me asap

oaky, first, before I can help you, you need to be more spacific about the chess players..no, you don't need to help otis...he'll get out of jail when you do all you have to do on lucre island, the duck is used to scare pegnose pete.

now, if, you have to get into the bank, after it's been robbed, what you do is this, use the broken sword with the manhole (the sewer by the bank) and pick it up, look at it, and write down the names that guybrush says (i.e. "Fred loves Mindy" "Mindy loves Ned" write down Mindy fred and Ned.)

then go to the house of prostheses and talk to dead eye dave (the guy at the counter) ask him if you can buy a free gift, and then, tell him the names that where on the manhole cover. you will get fake skin. while your there, use the music box with Dave, and quickly go to the basket closest to the door, and pick up the arm, you must make sure you pick it up before the music stops! go outside and use the skin with the Manhole.then use the manhole with the skin on it, thats how to get in the bank.

hope that helps that problem, and please reply to me, being more specific with the chess players.

P.S. if you use different kinds of names with Dave, you will get different body parts!and put them all together, you get to make a monster! smile.gif

right im on the third island now, jambaloe i think,anyway, im now stuck on what i have to do once ive got the monkey head cup and the gold man. everyone says to speak to the man on the beach but what beach and who? there isnt a man on any beaches as far as i know. its ment to be the man with the parrots. i have the parrot whistle and how do i find that guy? where is he

reply asap thanx

right im on the third island now, jambaloe i think,anyway, im now stuck on what i have to do once ive got the monkey head cup and the gold man. everyone says to speak to the man on the beach but what beach and who? there isnt a man on any beaches as far as i know. its ment to be the man with the parrots. i have the parrot whistle and how do i find that guy? where is he

reply asap thanx

Check out the rocky beach.

reply asap thanx

Try looking around notin atoll, make sure you stay on the first screen (when you just enter notin atoll) hope that helps... smile.gif

The first guy didn't ask for a solution, and he got a friggen essay, and with all these answers all I've seen is the answer, regardless of how long the answer is if you say "Right you have to do this and that" you're telling them what to do and it defys the purpose of the forum and they may as well go straight to a walkthrough

------------------

timmya.gif

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Mifreak:

hey, geuss what, if they don't want the solution, then they won't ask! get it!!

Mifreak!

This Forum is for Clues & Hints ONLY. That means that NO ONE wants to read about a Solution or Walkthrough here, despite the wish from a single person who has misunderstand the idea as you have.

Send them a personal answer if you want to brag that you have finished the game.

BUT NOT HERE

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Originally posted by Grannen:

Mifreak!

This Forum is for Clues & Hints ONLY. That means that NO ONE wants to read about a Solution or Walkthrough here, despite the wish from a single person who has misunderstand the idea as you have.

Send them a personal answer if you want to brag that you have finished the game.

BUT NOT HERE

Listen, if they want the solution, e-mail me, if they want hints, then ask here...is everyone happy now????

god....ooops, did i say that outloud....

anyway...If there's a solution that I'm going to say I'll go *~*~*~*~*SPOILER*~*~*~*~*~*~*

an then the solution.....k?

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Man if you like to give away all those solutions why don't start writing you're own walktrough or something. That will give you something to do too. Btw why can't some people seem to get this is a hints forum? And if you're looking 4 solutions just go to another forum (gamefaqs always has nice forums) or get a walktrough. But the game is only fun when you find out most parts yourself, or sometimes with the help of a hint.

The XXXXX

Archived