Home

ah, well..

oh-dear

Now I've been told that my head is too flat! So my splashes are too big.. Oh dear... How do I "un-flatten" my head? :p (Am I supposed to grab that cone hat at school?)

And oh - one more thing. I'm supposed to take that Monkey Jar - and replace it with another jar that looks almost the same, I've got it in my inventory, but do I need something to glue on to it? In case, where do I find it?

The cone hat at the school? Sure, why not? That is actually called a "Dunce Cap," given out to the class Dunce....

Monkey Jar---You're very close. You just need something to make the mug you have look like the monkey mug.. Remember, the Monkey mug is silver in color, while yours is white...

------------------

eclipse.jpg

Vroom Vroom!!

Originally posted by brief:

The cone hat at the school? Sure, why not? That is actually called a "Dunce Cap," given out to the class Dunce....

Nooooo!!! This means I've got do do that school thing all over again?! To become the class dunce, I mean..? Arrrr...

Do you mean you've talked to the judge and asked him why he isn't giving you a 10 and he said your head is too flat and your splashes are too big?

The cone cap= the dunce cap, and you are right, you will need the dunce cap

------------------

timmya.gif

Archived