Home

KotF Users - Battle of Endor - Help!

mrbahee

How do you dock on the enemy's ship? For example, if I am on the Light Side and I jump in an X-Wing, how do I land in the Star Destroyer? A shield is up (unlike the youtube video), and after destroying everything I possibly can on the surface, nothing changes.

If there is a walkthrough for this expansion somewhere on the internet, please just point me to it, but I haven't had any luck for this question nor any other general walkthroughs.

Thanks!

How do you dock on the enemy's ship? For example, if I am on the Light Side and I jump in an X-Wing, how do I land in the Star Destroyer? A shield is up (unlike the youtube video), and after destroying everything I possibly can on the surface, nothing changes.

If there is a walkthrough for this expansion somewhere on the internet, please just point me to it, but I haven't had any luck for this question nor any other general walkthroughs.

Thanks!

Err.. After posting this I've noticed there isn't much love to KotF on here, so if anyone can think of (an)other mod(s) that are(is) close to resembling the all-inclusiveness this mod presents itself to be, I would be more than satisfied with jumping off KotF and onto something else. Thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

we have as a community banned in principle this huge work of piracy as it involved large scale stealing of community made assets and total disprespect for the rights of LucasArts and all the mod makes that had their work ripped off, and because the maker of this travesty and very sad piece of rip off tried to charge for this, which is totaly against the EULA and all principles of decency and respect. Please dont post here again about this.

There are many mods for JKA and JKO that allow you to experience a huge array of the wonders of Star Wars and the various cycles of the story. Also you can try the X Wing space flight sim aspect of the X wing series for additional involvment and there is a new MMO coming out soon set in the Old Republic era. Sorry to be so blunt about the subject of your post but wanted to let you know why we feel so strongly about that sad affair.

Archived