Home

What did the stalkers do to you

Dr._Threepwood2

me? a stalker? lol! thats hilarious... yes, it does bug me when people won't post hints and clues, but i read like, every post... not just ones that you guys post, so how am i a stalker? and newfound (dont call himn newfound etc. thats my name for him biggrin.gif) it's his JOB, he's a devil skull!!!! i forget the other peoples names, but im sure they're no stalker.

------------------

sig.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/liquid_water4/ Visit my site? and Sign the guestbook?

Originally posted by Timmyseven7:

The threeheaded monkeys they know your profile and your registration forms and they go threw all of the topics making sure they're only hint & clues and they get mad at u if u have a personal conversation on one of the topics.

i dont... i have never looked at your profile. threeheaded monkeys have no privilages over one headed... and i have personal conversations all the time on these things! look at der der der!

------------------

sig.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/liquid_water4/ Visit my site? and Sign the guestbook?

Originally posted by Timmyfive5:

The satlkers are:

MangusB

FrenchyD

Kid

Newfoud etc

Dinghy Dog

Why are these people stalkers? What makes them stalkers to begin with????? Frennnnnnnnnnnnnnnchy? can you stalk me please???? LOL biggrin.gif jk I don't wanna be stalked it's a scary thought

------------------

timmya.gif

It's a segregation of classes! Three heads are better than one! Bwahahahahaha!!! biggrin.gif

Dude, you really need to look up the definition of the word "stalker" in your dictionary, 'cause you are COMPLETELY off....

------------------

eclipse.jpg

Vroom Vroom!!

you're a monkey until you've reached 200 posts, once you get to 200 posts you become a three headed monkey

anyway welcome to the group cheese biggrin.gif we're all nice, except for a few of the annoying people, but you'll get to figure them out pretty soon anyway biggrin.gif

------------------

timmya.gif

Why isn't there anything like 2headedmonkeys? The monkeys are the newbees, the 2headed the people who finished the game and 3headed with over 200 posts? It sure would make me happy (i've finished the game) cos I don't think I'm ever gonna make 200 posts.

BTW I think Red Monkeys will soon be a 3headed since he posting so much useless crap.

The XXXXX

Archived