Home

EasterEggs!Cool

OnlineStick

Guest grannen

Here are a couple of Eastern Eggs and some extra fun:

1. After you met Murray, type SKULL.

2. As already mentioned, spinn Murray on his chair until he starts to repeat himself. Then look away and type MURRAYBALL. Use the keys A - Z for the left control and Up/Down keys for the right control in the new Ping Pong game.

3. You can also show Stan's pamphlet to the waitress in the restaurant.

4. Look at the painting in the Scumm bar and when returning to the Island, look in the Harbor Masters shack.

5. In the Monkey Village, wait a long time, several minutes, just as you have entered and the three headed monkey will be running through.

6. As already mentioned, go in and out in Marco's tent and Murray will come out.

7. When you have created the complete monster from Deadeye Daves shop, show it several times in the LUA bar. (It is said that you also can burn it, but I havn't tried that myself.)

8. Show the puppets to different people on the island.

9. Try to find and pick up the Lucky Coin on Lucre Island.

10. When you are at Pegnose Petes place, don't use the first item, only the second. Repeat and also use this item on other objects around the house. To continue, use them in correct order.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited March 04, 2001).]

Guest grannen

Originally posted by BobFrank:

me dumb

I don't understand no. 10

I don't give away solutions and that's why I'm cryptical, but when you have played the game and visited Pegnose place, you will understand.

If you have played, then you know that you use two items in your inventory at Pegnose place. Now only use one of them.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited March 04, 2001).]

Archived