Home

serious hints please

samclay99

i`ve been to the secret booty showcase

i`ve got the family airlooms

i`ve got the stolen loot

but when i talk to inspector canard he says that i have to prove he was there at the scene of the crime how do you make inspector canard believe that pegnose pete was there at the scene of the crime? detailed please

and how can i read the ultimate insult?

Guest grannen

I suggest that you STOP starting a new Topic every time!

Why can't you continue with your old one?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Guest Dr._Threepwood

Okay hint No. 1 AAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhh the bank closed how will i ever get my money out ahhhhhhh

Hint No.2 AAAAAAhhhhhhhh landscape paintings they are so boring. Just kidding

Try not to start a new topic everytime it is getting anyoing!!

------------------

nnneeeeewwww.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

Dr._Blahblah: What is really annoying is your way of giving hints tongue.gif: Aaaaaaaaaahh [insert weird phrase here]

The same every time.

And you usually finish it with: Hope my wierd hint helps.

Sorry for the HTML, but this seemed like a suitable place for it, right?

Ok. HTML is turned off. Well, I`ll use UBB code then.

[This message has been edited by MagnusB (edited March 09, 2001).]

Originally posted by Dr._Threepwood:

It is my style. It is also like a small sig I use when I give hints or it will sound weird. why are you compaling about it?

It's kind of annoying

------------------

NEW-6.jpg

Awwww Dr Threepwood I don't mind the wierd hints, they make me smile in lotsa ways smile.gif

Don't you think we're all over reacting a lil bit? HTML is 1 thing and it gets annoying, but should we really condem people for the way the type? I don't have a go at people who use u=you or r=are or ur=your and so on and so on, coz I know what it means, and at least Dr Threepwood is giving hints rather than telling people what to do. I see peoples points such as the ahhhhhh kinda thing (with my sick mind it makes me think a guy has just shot his load and he's relieving the tension) but seriously, it's not like Dr Threepwood is abusing people or anything

------------------

misig.gif

Victory? Victory, you say? Not victory. A defeat, it was, Master Obi-Wan. Begun, the Clone War has.

could someone please tell me what to do in the "lua" bar

i know that you put the paint brushes with the propulsion mechanisms but what do you do when you put grog in the stove in the kitchen when the brass monkeys stop

when i click on them they go "thats funky monkey" WHAT DO I DO!!!!!! and please write english

Guest grannen

Meathook should have given you some information about his paintings and what they are made of and what they looks like.

If you order the right food and make an interrupt of the delivery at the right position you will find a possibility to continue whith the sabotage!

This is written in English.

If you prefer Swedish or any other Scandinavian languages or German pls e-mail me.

French is also OK but people in France have lots of problem when I talk to them (but not me, I understand what I'm saying to them, they don't!)

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Archived