Home

Who thinks Heracio.T.Marley is a wanka(I Do)

MEAT HOOK

don't worry Heracio I luvs ya, and you're right, at least you don't post topics in the clues and hints forum when they belong in the Harbor forum... not looking at anyone in particular hey Meathook? God if you don't like someone then don't read their posts and get over it and stop complaining like a 5yo

------------------

starsig.gif

Victory? Victory, you say? Not victory. A defeat, it was, Master Obi-Wan. Begun, the Clone War has.

Guest Dr._Threepwood

I helped you when you were stuck and now you go around insulting my friend internationaly. What did he do to you? For your info he has finished. I stick my thunb at you. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifmad.gifmad.gif

------------------

nnneeeeewwww.JPG

Please Sign my Guestbook

Wanka? As in and the Chocolate Factory?

Oh wait, that's Willy WONKA and the Chocolate Factory...

------------------

brief.gif

"Hey, you guys in the living room all know what you want to do. You know, you have goals. You have dreams. I don't have a dream..."

"Ah, the lesser known 'I Don't Have a Dream' speech."

Chandler & Ross, Friends

I thought it was W-A-N-K-E-R not W-A-N-K-A confused.gif

I'm talking about stuff in the wrong area, so no more from me on this topic, I've said all I need to say and unless it's absolutly imperative (I can't find the dictionary to look up the word, it doesn't look right) that I have to say more I won't make another comment on this post

------------------

starsig.gif

Victory? Victory, you say? Not victory. A defeat, it was, Master Obi-Wan. Begun, the Clone War has.

Archived