Home

act1 melee: ship !? how to get ?

asdf!

how do i get the ship at the beginning ?

after 3 hour searching i consulted a walkthrough but it didn´t helped me =(

i´m completely clueless. can anybody help me ?

(maybe with a screenshot)

thx =(

ps: i know this is a moronic part of the game to stuck frown.gif

i will tell you how to get a boat. What you do is when otis and carla have agreed to go to lucre island with you, you need to go back to elaine and tell her that you can't get a boat. She will give you the gubanatorial symbol. Give it to the harbour woman.

hope that helps

guybrush 2003

Originally posted by guybrush2003:

i will tell you how to get a boat. What you do is when otis and carla have agreed to go to lucre island with you, you need to go back to elaine and tell her that you can't get a boat. She will give you the gubanatorial symbol. Give it to the harbour woman.

hope that helps

guybrush 2003

ok, everyone listen. this forums name is: CLUES AND HINTS right? which means you give????? yes, boys and girls CLUES AND HINTS. Is a walkthough a CLUE OR HINT???? no!!!! good job. i hope we allll learned something

------------------

frenchy.jpg

FrenchyD

http://www.geocities.com/liquid_water4/ Visit my site?

Now, I have my dictionary here children... let's look up some words shall we kiddies? Lets learn what clues, hints and walkthrough means

CLUE(adj)- a guide, something to help unravel a mistery

HINT(n)- to suggest indirectly, a suggestion, to insinuate

WALKTHROUGH(n)- to advance by steps (and giving out the whole friggen solution)

Now, children, now we have established the differences between walkthroughs and clues and hints, I don't want to have another repeat of idiotic people posting walkthroughs in the clues and hints area, if you need to do so, then please class, organize to discuss walkthroughs outside of class time, otherwise Miss Natty will be very annoyed and angry and will start giving out detentions and abusing people who disobey the 1 simple rule we have at the school of EMI... NO FRIGGEN WALKTHROUGHS MORON

------------------

starsig.gif

Victory? Victory, you say? Not victory. A defeat, it was, Master Obi-Wan. Begun, the Clone War has.

Guybrush2003:

You have been warned once about your eagerness to give explicit solutions. I am new to the forum but caught on to that right off.

Work on your style and it might even be fun to offer up enigmatic, yet not too confusing clues to fellow adventurers. If they wanted a simple walkthrough, they can find that too. smile.gif

Archived