Home

Casting Call: Star Wars: Resistance

Ping

Alright, so I've decided to start my own RP. Here's the story:

Six years after the Galactic Civil War ended, a new threat appeared: the Yuuzhan Vong. This alien race has come from another galaxy, and has relentlessly advanced on the Core Worlds. Now, they are in the midst of capturing Coruscant, and the New Republic cannot stop them.

You are a soldier for the New Republic, fighting with your comrades-in-arms against the Vong. However, towards the end of the battle, you realize that the battle is a lost cause, and flee for safety. However, you will become a resistance fighter, and continue to fight the new threat.

This Rp will start during the Battle of Coruscant, and of course, show how resistance forces fight the Vong.

Here's a character sheet that you can follow if you want to join (and yes, this is the character I will be using):

Name: Cor Beska

Appearence: (try to be as descriptive as possible, or provide a picture) Brown hair, gray eyes, height is 5'9". Not the strongest guy around, but he's not weak.

Race: Human

Bio: Born on Corellia, Cor originally was a pilot in the New Republic navy, but decided to join the army just before the Yuuzhan Vong invaded. While too young to have fought in the Galactic Civil War, Cor has participated in raids and attacks on various Imperial Holdouts in the Deep Core. After the Yuuzhan Vong invaded, Cor was sent to fight at Dantooine, and later, Ithor. After that, he was transferred to a division stationed on Coruscant, and has not seen action until now.

Rules:

-No godmodding

-If you want to make a major plot decision or event, run it by me first to see if it's all right with me.

-Not an "official" rule, but I'd prefer if most of the characters were not Jedi or Force-sensitive.

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Carsew Adelt

Appearence: Short blonde hair, styled, ice blue eyes, height 190 centimeters. He's well-trained, and looks a bit tanned.

Race: Human

Bio: Carsew was born on Coruscant, in the slums. His father left before he was born and his mother didn't have any money. One day the local gangs needed help, which of course he helped them, setting the course for the rest of his young years. As soon as he turned eighteen he joined the military. He participated in many battles and he soon rose to officer. He then was transferred to the same division as Cor on Coruscant.

Archived