Home

for some reason i can`t spray that damn platypus

DiScO StU

i have been stuck in lucre for 3 months now, and i have no clue about what to do. in the walkthrough it says combine flower with perfume, that`s no problem, then it says to go into Ozzie`s house, get out of conversation as quickly as possible and spray the platypus at Ozzie`s feet, But i can`t, stupid Guybrush just says "na, i would perfer to keep this to myself and a small groupe of close friends." The walkthrough then tells me i have to go to the house of sticks and use the termite-infested hand with ozzie`s new cane, witch isn`t there when i go, i`ve have tried going ahead and i`ve done the whole swamp thing but i can`t follow him through the forest then.

please help

i think it might be a bug, could i download a game that`s saved right after that part???

i tried spraying ozzie, but guybrush says "he wouldn`t like that."

and i know that you use the termites with the cane, but first i have to find his cane i the stick shop, and i have no idea where it is.

in the perfume i have wood scraps, free bait, swamp water, and the flower, am i right???

------------------

-----DiScO StU-----

and i know that you use the termites with the cane, but first i have to find his cane i the stick shop, and i have no idea where it is.

in the perfume i have wood scraps, free bait, swamp water, and the flower, am i right???

------------------

-----DiScO StU-----

Guest grannen

Originally posted by DiScO StU:

Perhaps you should revisit the guy who demonstrates perfume.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Archived