Home

Another swamp issue...

Kathleen

I've got the directions to Pegnose Pete's. I know how to navigate in the direction I want to go at the time I'm supposed to. My problem is with the first time. 12:15E. I cannot find it. Am I supposed to wait where I found the raft until the clock says 12:15 and then go East, or do I cruise around (as I have been doing, unsuccessfully I might add)until I find it?

Guest grannen

Have you visited the chess players, the two guyes who are so upset that you can distract them if you ask them what they like, such as food and women? If you do, then they will loose all observation for time and clock!

Also, do you use that clock on the raft?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited March 23, 2001).]

Thank you for helping. I had the clock, I actually found someone who played it and they explained the whole navigation process. The issue I'm having now is that I can't repeat what my future self said to me. I can give myself the skeleton key, but cannot say anything else, or move across the screen, and I can't get my past self to unlock the gate. I'm sure it's some tiny little thing I overlooked somewhere, and by the time I check back here I'll have figured it out...

Archived