Home

in a great deal of fear

monkey lover

pppllllleeeeaaaaassssseeeeeee! i have alredy had 2 start my game again and i don't want 2 do it again.

i need someone on knuttinatal (sori bout spelling) to let me know that the hat is under the rock. i got the puppets to fast so i didnt speak to them and nobody else seems to know. please help!!!!

monkey lover

------x------

thanx evry 1, but i was on monkey island with herman when i had to re-start my game so i have already been through all this before. what i wanted to know was who else could let me know that the hat is under the boulder apart from the puppets. i cant use the parrots to look for the hat untill guybrush has the knowledge that its burried under a boulder. am i making any sense????? tel me if i'm not.

monkey lover

------x------

ok forgive me this may sound a lil stupid of me, but if you had to restart the game when you were on Monkey Island, you should already know what to do, coz Monkey Island is after the bit your talking about

However, talk to everyone, pay attention to the statue on Lucre, then give something to the birds and then you will be able to tell them apart

------------------

smurfsig.gif

I'm having the same problem with the hat, no amount of looking at the statue or reading the plaque will let me ask Jumbeaux about it. It seems so strange - I got some hints and it looks like once you do the statue and plaque thing, you should be able to ask him but not in my game.

Any thoughts? Thanks

Yup Kid, I've gone thru every option available. All I'm left with now is _i forgot, why is he firing cannons at you_ and _id like to talk some more about your father_. If i ask about daddy, he sniffs and guybrush says he can see it's all too painful for him or something similar. I just don't get the hat option at all.

Am I going mad? Feels like it :-)

Thanks, jody

grannen- i got stuck when herman didnt remember a single thing so i gave up in the end and started again.

disco stu- i was saving at regular intervalls, i just gave up.

everyone- all i wanted to know was who can give me the knowledge that the hat is under the rock? i think last time the puppets did but i didnt speak to them, just picked them up too quickly.

monkey lover

------x------

Archived