>>>>>

>>>>>>

>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>

how to get the monkey mug from planet threepwood

To get the monkey mug:

First take the mug from the tourists bag inside the coffe shop. Then go to Planet Threepwood and order a meal.... when you have the mug at the table, ask the man for a characture. Use the glue with the picture and the picture with the starbuccaners mug. Then use the starbuccaners mug with the silver monkey head mug.....

how to make the parrots drunk to tell me which boulder the hat is under

To make one of the parrots drunk:

Use the free-refill of coffee with ONE of the parrots..... don't forget only give ONE of the parrots the coffee.

[This message has been edited by Pecker (edited March 26, 2001).]

Guest grannen

Again we have now one of those d-mned Spoilers here!

It seems as Pecker either hasn't read the Topic "This is getting beyond the joke" or he really wants to destroy the meaning with Hints!"

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited March 26, 2001).]

Grannen

The person wanted a full explanation NOT a hint!

If thats what they want then thats what they will get... i pull no punches recieve no punches.

The whole idea of trying to help someone is to HELP them!

If someone doesn't want to know the full answer then the need only disregard the topic... there is enough warning a spoiler follows!

So stop complaining and start helping.

Guest grannen

Read the name of this Forum!!

If you want to give a complete solution to samclay99 why didn't you send an e-mail to him?

His address is samclay99@hotmail.com and if you had done that, we would have been far more better off.

That samclay99 wants a Solution doesn't give you the right to spoil the game for others who visits this Forum for Hints!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

*sigh* While I am annoyed with the fact, that he used a walkthrough, I guess he had the decency to warn people it was a spoiler, and then move it down a bit so people had to scroll to see it- I don't think people are ever gonna learn frown.gif

Lets ban all people who either ask for a walkthrough or post a walkthrough biggrin.gif

------------------

smurfsig.gif

I'm with Pecker, the guy wanted a walkthrough, he gave him a walkthrough with warns enough, so no one was forced to see it!

------------------

02_20468.gif

One day I went to LucasArts and they said what the hell are you doing here and I said you know you should make cds green and squary because I like green and I like squares and they said I don't know what you are talking about and I said I don't either.

Guest Dr._Threepwood

But it isn't exactly what he wants. Anyone can borwse the forum. One might be having the same problem but wanted to see if they could get a hint so they don't have register and post thier a topic.

--------------

Dr._Threepwood

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

^^^^^

^^^

^

I'm Watching You

i`m going to have to agree with Pecker. Many of times on the forum ppl would ask for it straight, they are tired of hearing clues that don`t help that much and leave them even more confused. Many of times ppl just register to a forum beause they just want an answer to a problem.

But, if your able plz send it to their e-mails, or put a lable on the post saying spoilers.

Originally posted by KeepRollin:

c'mon the guy asked for a walkthrough and got one what is the big deal? Pecker gave PLENTY of notice?

The point is not whether you give them notice or not, you shouldn't be giving them solutions atall, at least not in this forum

exactly. if you want a walkthrough, GO FIND ONE, but why?

You'll be wasting your money? why buy an adventure game if you want to be walked through step by step what to do? it's dumb, like watching a movie!! If the game is to challenging then go buy "Barney's Day Out" or something!!

If you're a little stuck, then ask for a hint?!? a little push in the right direction?? or try everything! pick up everything, talk to everyone, look at everything!!! it's not impossible. LucasArts wouldn't make an impossible task (except the dumb stump joke)

MY $0.02 smile.gif

------------------

beer_mug_walking_sm_clr.gif

FrenchyD

Visit my site?

Hey I agree with everyone one this page that said he wanted a WALKTHROUGH not a hint so grannen shut your f*cking face you are a di*k head and nobody wants to hear your petty replys so if the kid asked for something he will get it alright.

From a friend of all right people and the peoples justice system!

granned you are the weakist link in this room

goodbye di*k head!!!!!!!!

Archived