Home

ignore this

Frenchyd

Guest grannen

To Ben 182.

Which one of my websites?

I have 3 different - one is only registered and then there are one with Password and one that doesn't contain anything special, its only a site I took some time ago.

And re enemies, line up in the queue!!

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited March 29, 2001).]

Guest grannen

You know, some people can't resist to check if the sign "Wet paint" is true. wink.gif

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited March 29, 2001).]

I know Frenchy doesn't like being called "toots" tongue.gif coz in her guestbook- Jonethan Carter called her toots btw Frenchy? in your ICQ details- you know how you can put your real name in there? is that your real name? coz I like that name smile.gif

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Originally posted by Natty:

I know Frenchy doesn't like being called "toots" tongue.gif coz in her guestbook- Jonethan Carter called her toots btw Frenchy? in your ICQ details- you know how you can put your real name in there? is that your real name? coz I like that name smile.gif

only nfgb and feral know my real name. and they found out by accident smile.gif

------------------

beer_mug_walking_sm_clr.gif

FrenchyD

Visit my site?

so, FrenchyD, no one knows your real name?

let me guess:

Rumpelstiltskin ?

------------------

02_20468.gif

One day I went to LucasArts and they said what the hell are you doing here and I said you know you should make cds green and squary because I like green and I like squares and they said I don't know what you are talking about and I said I don't either.

let me guess:

Rumpelstiltskin ?

------------------

02_20468.gif

One day I went to LucasArts and they said what the hell are you doing here and I said you know you should make cds green and squary because I like green and I like squares and they said I don't know what you are talking about and I said I don't either.

Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop:

let me guess:

Rumpelstiltskin ?

nfgb knows. smile.gif so does feral smile.gif

but if they say i'll kick there.. bum smile.gif cuz i have a horrid, name if you ask me. plus my friend put her name on the internet and got a stalker.... seriously...

------------------

beer_mug_walking_sm_clr.gif

FrenchyD

Visit my site?

everyone knows my first name, some people know my middle names and only 1 or 2 people know my last name on the net, as long as you don't give out personal details like your full name, phone number or address it should be ok- says me who once had some nutter saying he liked me and I had never spoken to him before blah blah blah blah- then proceeded to tell me he wanted to marry me and take me away to hot n humid Brisbane frown.gif But I told him flat out I wasn't moving away from my friends and family- and the nice cold weather biggrin.gif

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Archived