Home

I'm Stuck in the swamp forever!!!

cazgirl

Ok, things were going pretty good until I got to this damn swamp. My directions read as follows:

12:05 W 1:50 N

12:40 S 2:35 N

1:10 S 3:10 E

1:20 E 3:15 S

First, I used the clock with the raft. Worked good, got on the the clock to appear in the lower right hand corner. It read 2:35. So I went what I thought was 2:35 N. This put me in front of the gate. The clock in the corner now reads 1:15. I have NO 1:15 in my directions. When I go in front of the gate my option is Open gate. But I need a key. I know that I need to meet Guybrush from the future. But it's jsut not HAPPENING!!! I going nuts! Someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Because it HAS to be SOMETHING!! Thanks for your help.

Guest grannen

You don't reach the gate by only one direction.

Also, at the gate you will meet your future Guybrush.

Try to reload an earlier saved game and get a new direction from Deadeye Dave.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes_2.gif and Grannen

Yes, I'm sure that the directions say 2:35 N. That seemed strange to me, too. Anyway, my instructions seem strange to you guys, too. Maybe I'll try and get something different from Deadeye Dave. Thanks.

wait a minute....... isn't it supposed to be 3 o' clock where you start at the swamp? because it's always constantly 3 o' clock in every game every where. or maybe that changes in the different games to, but i really think the starting point is 3:00

Yeah i got the same prob as cazgirl... got directions, got to the gate(btw my clock didnt show the same time as in directions)and

there was nobody at the gate when i tried to open it... And btw whats the difference between 12:45 and for example 2:45?

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Malek:

And btw whats the difference between 12:45 and for example 2:45?

Can someone please sort it out for him? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

------------------

Guest grannen

The time is for instance 12:05 E and 2:45 W

and means you navigate East at 12:05 and West at 2:45.

East is to the right on your screen.

------------------

Archived