Home

Visas Marr's Robe File

Blaster45.

You can extract it with kotor tool. If you go under ERFs, swpc_tex_tpa.erf, "P", you will find P_VisasBB.tpc. You can edit it with GIMP. If you can't find it, I'll email it to you if you want. ;)

JuniorModder

I already know how to do that... and I dont need gimp because I have PSP9. And I have been skinning for 4 years. :D

If I did not make myself clear on the first post, here it is again...

I am asking for a additional tga. as in "in addition too" just like heads have lightside and darkside transitions, I need one robe for neutral/darkside and a seperate one for lightside.

-Blaster45.

I already know how to do that... and I dont need gimp because I have PSP9. And I have been skinning for 4 years. :D

I am asking for a additional tga. as in "in addition too" just like heads have lightside and darkside transitions, I need one robe for neutral/darkside and a seperate one for lightside.

-Blaster45.

If you wanted two of the P_VisasBB.tga's, you'd just need either copy the default texture and rename it, or extract a second under another name (such as P_VisasBBD.tga).

-Blaster45.

Oh okay. Well anyways, follow my tutorial, but name the extracted file something like P_VisasBad (for her DS robes) or P_VisasGood (for her LS robes).

Then, edit them to your hearts desire. Then all you will have to do is edit appearance.2da.

I hope that helps,

JuniorModder

Archived