Home

Roleplay Force Powers

moda

i have for some time been working on a series of force powers purely to add a more noticable roleplay element to TSL. what im asking here is whether or not i should release them in a modpack, and to whether anyone has additional ideas about powers which i should add to this pack if i do decide to release it.

currently i have;

Darkside Meditation

this power increases your darkside alignment as well as granting a permanant boost to your Force Points and charisma. it however will reduce 1 point from your physical based attributes (dex, con, str), as you move away towards less mundane matter of mind.

lightside meditation

increases lightside alignment, grants a bonus to xp, increases wisdom by 1, reduces random physical based attribute by 1

hidden darkness

power for the sithlord. will set your alignment to 100 for 30 seconds, good for essentially breaking game mechanics.

devour.

another darkside power for the sithlord.

will do massive damage to enemies healing you, and increasing random attributes and your force power. for ever enemy it hits it drains 100 force points can only be used if you have darkside mastery.

last stand.

lightside power. boosts your attributes massively (still balancing it) for 45 seconds, after which the caster vitality points are set to 0 and all your attributes are reduced by 1

dark empowerment.

darkside power. increases random physical attribute while reducing max force points by 5. you must have 500 chemicals to use this power..

• 9 months later...

Archived