Home

Chamging the mannersims and the body movements

Jack Attack

Would anyone be interested in creating a mod that makes realisitic body movements and mannerisims for the characters for the KOTOR and TSL? After all, all the chacters have same mannerisms for whatever their emotion is. Considering the fact however that I have not found that anyone who has tried yet, I'll give anyone who might even be planning to do so the benefit of the doubt may be difficult and complicated to do so and has been busy with other things like the cut content, graphics, combat system etc. So if anyone can and is willing, a million thanks and compliments.:thmbup1:

Sorry, and I'm embarresed for this, but since I was doing way too many things at once, I knew should have put this in the requests forum, but I forgot i was in a different forum. Apologies.

Well, the game doesn't take easily to new animations. That, and even adding missing ones is a time-consuming process(as in months), which most aren't willing to devote. Not because they don't want to, but because anyone who mod games doesn't want to do it all the time.

Its almost the same reason that new body models are close to impossible, since not only would the model have to be made, it would have to be given animations. Though most of the existing models pull their animations from a "supermodel"(not in the fashion show sense), I don't think you could just make a body model and link it to one of them. Could be wrong about that, but I'm fairly sure that is the case.

Well, the game doesn't take easily to new animations. That, and even adding missing ones is a time-consuming process(as in months), which most aren't willing to devote. Not because they don't want to, but because anyone who mod games doesn't want to do it all the time.

Its almost the same reason that new body models are close to impossible, since not only would the model have to be made, it would have to be given animations. Though most of the existing models pull their animations from a "supermodel"(not in the fashion show sense), I don't think you could just make a body model and link it to one of them. Could be wrong about that, but I'm fairly sure that is the case.

Makes sense. There are some though, that are that devoted, like those guys who made TSLRCM and the M4-78 mod. Maybe those guys could change the modding scene by doing this like they did with TLSRCM and M4-78. But they would do better if they have some time off because they would get too stressed and worn out, especially since it would become very tedious. Oh well, I think it's awesome what modders have done and would only ask if this can made. I'm grateful modders have been able acomplish what they have.:)

Archived