Home

Jedi Royal Guard mod

Guest syrina

Guest syrina

i've recently gotten ahold of the K1 Jedi Royal Guard mod, which adds some new NPCs (including a merchant) on Dantooine as well as Iriaz originally cut from the game.

here's my question: the NPCs mention a cave somewhere on Dantooine, on the "other side" of Sandral grounds. is there actually a cave, or was that just something added into the dialogue?

Guest syrina

yeah, i've found those ones - they aren't a part of the mod, they're a part of the original game. i'm talking about some other cave mentioned in the mod, so they probably wouldn't appear on the map.

Though it's been awhile since I've played it, there is only one cave near the Sandrals and it's the one w/the crystals. I've used the Jedi Royal Guard mod before and don't recall any caves being added. What in the dlg made you think there was another cave in the mod (if you're thinking the convo w/the merchant, she wasn't referencing any new cave, just telling you that she had a weird feeling about it)? All the mod does is repack the module to include changes they made to it and add other extras. No new caves, though. Far as I recall, she merely was pointing out that she thought the cave had an odd affect on the iriaz (which the mod restored).

Guest syrina

maybe i'm just crazy. i couldn't remember any other caves either, but for some reason, i had this nagging doubt about it.

anyway, thanks guys!

Archived