Home

The blue part of the ultimate insult

I have the old, the new, and the borrowed part of the ultimate insult but I need the blue part. It's the map the meathook painted but he said he painted over it with some scenery I looked around melel island and the only scenery painting I found was the one in the lua bar but I can't take it because he waiter notices me when I try to take it, also the voodoo lady told me to find the woman who wore the earrings the women who are on the island are Elaine, the voodoo lady, the waitress, the customer in the bar, and carla and the earrings belong to none of them so where do I find the painting or the woman who wore the earrings?

JP

Well, to get that painting you're gonna have to fiddle around with a couple of things, one of them being the little water conveyer belt where all the orders come in through. And remember: fire melts wax.

Now, for the earrings. When the Voodoo Lady told you to find the woman who wore them, she didn't say the woman had to be REAL.

If you still can't figure either of these out after a couple tries, e-mail me and I'll help you out some more.

I've tried what you told me but I can't figure it out and I don't have anything to make fire. Guybrush hasen't had any dreams, I've got the grog but the waitress tells me to sit down and she'll be right with me so I'm asumming that's where I'd get the food the only thing is i can't figure out how to sit down.

It might be a glitch, but I doubt it. It's probably because when you order him to sit down you keep pressing the button to make him move. When you do that, he doesn't complete the command. So, when you tell him to sit down, don't press anything, just wait for him to sit.

email me at mystiquesweety@yahoo.com and I'll reply and tell you what to do. I'm not gonna post it here because people do read these forums looking for hints and they could read this topic

------------------

hugs.gif

faof4.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_UK

Natty- Part Of The Forums Against Oil Filters

Archived