Home

Monkey-heads, Manatees and Tourists?

Po

I figured out how to get all the parts except for the monkey head! I have a ONE of the coupons for the monkey mug and a picture of me and the mug. I don't know how to beat the manatee and I can't find anything to put the picture of the mug on another mug.

someone told me that stan could help me but i searched the time share emporium and all his drawers but found nothing. I also noticed stan is blocking one of the drawers but i can't get him to move.

Also those darn tourists don't believe i'm a pirate but nothing i show them or say to them makes them believe me.HELP!

I feel so close but i need a good clue right now so i can at least get the monkey-head before i have to return the game to the video store... it's already 2 days late smile.gif

I took the game back.... and i couldn't get my monkey head! frown.gif But i will rent it again (probably tomorrow LOL)! Muah Ha Ha! So if someone could give me a hint.... only one person replyed to my post here... and he practacly told me how to get an item i may need.... HINTS not givens.... well im off to rent it again help me out guys ...Hints only smile.gif

I can't believe i missed that item... it took me hours to find an item sitting right out in the open!!! I always try to overcomplicate things.... I'm now about half way (i think) through Act 3. Having a bit of trouble with a few things.. nothing i can't work out on my own hopfully.... thank you all for the hints on Act 2. I'll try to do act 3 all by myself but if i am stuck for more than 3 hours on one problem I might have to make another post. Keep your fingers crossed and maybe you wont see me in this forum anymore smile.gif

Archived