Home

The Guardians | Sith / PvP / PvE / Casual RP

Gyun Nah

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to say hello!

As the lone Sith Warrior I welcome anyone to The Guardians. I have been with this guild for about 4 years and I dont see myself going anywhere else. We also play a few random games out there besides WoW and ToR. This includes League of Legends, Mount and Blade, a Fantasy Sports league, amongst others. We also play FPS like CS:S, TF2, or strategy games like Civ, SC2.

I treat my guild mates like my brothers and look forward to adding new members to share the field of battle with. I also implore you to take a look at our website if you are looking for a guild for the upcoming ToR game. We are a one of a kind guild, so take a look and see what were all about!

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Welcome to Vitor and Keldar!!

The Guardians are a community rather then a guild. If you are looking for some place to call home not even just in SW:ToR but in other games then this is the place for you.

I had joined them for Rift and noticed their main goal was SW:ToR, which was mine as well.

So far I have gotten to know many guardians, played with many and always had a positive experience.

The guardians also obey the Code of Honor which makes them a vry desireable guild on any server they join and are welcomed into any community with open arms.

If you wish to be a part of a community like that one then Gyun Nah is the person to talk to!

Cheers,

Nafaka

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We welcome our newest members: Grellan and Kron; those who have joined recently; and everyone who is poised to take the Sith Divsion into SWTOR!

We are PVP server bound with 13 or so days to go until preorder release begins!

Glory to the EMPIRE!

Archived