Home

XWA Music in Quarters

FangoJett

I'm looking for information on music credits for the music that you hear when you are in your quarters (where your medals are displayed, get your email, etc). The booklet that comes with the CD ROM says "All Music Composed and Conducted by John Williams" which seems right as far as what you hear during missions... But the music in the quarters doesn't sound like John Williams but sounds very Star Wars (its basically 5-6 minutes of three songs, two of them cantina-like jazz) - and its very cool!

Anyone have any info? Thanks!

• 5 months later...

That music is awesome! It has been getting stuck in my head ever since I started playing XWA. I was surprised to find out that this music is actually in another Star Wars game as well. Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (the video game) came out for the PlayStation 1 and PC in 1999. You can actually hear the same music from XWA in one of the cantinas on Tatooine. You can hear it at 5:58 in this game walkthrough video on YouTube (this is a secure link, I promise): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddrTTY-PWtY. Unfortunately, I still have no idea where this music originally came from :confused:

Archived