Home

Act 2 Escape from Monkey Island on PS2

Steve Waugh

I'm at the stage where I put the paint brush in the sushi boat stream to cause it to malfunction. The chef comes out of the kitchen swearing, " Sacre bleu!!" etc.. allowing me to go into the kitchen to look around.

But, everything I try to pick up I don't want or anything I try to use with the stuff in the kitchen doesn't work. I think I've worked out the painting on the wall is the 4th wedding present for Elaine and I need to get it and get rid of the wax to show the map.

Do I need to order the flaming scuttlefish so the wax will drip off leaving the map ???

Is there anything I need to pick up first before going to the Lua Bar to use in the kitchen???

I really need some help!!!!

------------------

Aust Cricket captain and fellow PS2 gamer

Guest grannen

Originally posted by Steve Waugh:

Is there anything I need to pick up first before going to the Lua Bar to use in the kitchen???

I really need some help!!!!

You don't have to explain how to act in Lua Bar!

Re kitchen:

Have you been at the Harbor and found something recently?

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited September 06, 2001).]

I know to use the grog picked up from the Harbour to use in the sushi steam boat generator, causing the monkeys to stop moving etc...but then when I try to use the rest of the can It always says that I've already done that. I say Hmmm once I use half the can of grog, what do I do next...

Is there anything else I pick up,nb I 've already broken the chopsticks trying to use them to stop the sushi boat stream??? Are these important.

Thanks.....

If you have done what you describe, why don't you go back to your chair?

You have to stop your dish in a certain position.

You will get new chopsticks or you can visit your friend - the painter.

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

[This message has been edited by Grannen (edited September 11, 2001).]

I didn't know Steve Waugh played Monkey Island tongue.gif Does your brother play it too? biggrin.gif Say Hi to the rest of the Australian Cricket team, and tell Michael Beven and Michael Slater and Brett and Shane Lee I fink they're hot and tell Shane Warne to stop with the baked beans tongue.gif Oh and say hi to Ritchie and Chapellie and Greg and Tony and of course, yes my personal favorite commentator... BILLY BOY biggrin.gif

You know, I'll actually die if it's the real Steve Waugh, but since that's like a 1 in a 100000000000 chance, it's very unlikely biggrin.gif

------------------

cutehell.gif

Archived