Home

New K1 Character Build

jab2033

So I'm starting K1 over again.

I've played as both LS and DS with the Soldier/Guardian and Scoundrel/Consular class combos, but now I'd like to start mixing things up.

Scoundrel/Guardian sounds really neat from other sources I've read, but I've never tried it.

What should my starting Attributes be, and what would you suggest for feats and Lightsaber style(single, double-bladed, dual-wielding)? When should I stop leveling before I become a Jedi?

Equipment help would be a good thing as well.

I'd really like to do a dual-wielding DS character, so suggest something along those lines.

Do the leveling proper so as to get as much out of the scoundrel class as possible (meaning; sneak attack levels and skill points), don't worry about con. or int, low wisdom, good str. dex. and char, dual wield two sabers; one for raw damage, other for effects, Insanity, Force Wave.

How's this for starting attributes:

STR:14 DEX:15 CON:10 INT:10 WIS:12 CHA:14

Thinking of putting one point into DEX and pump the rest into STR. Or should I do it the other way around and put 15 STR, 14 DEX and put one point into STR and the rest into DEX? I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter, but I'd like opinions.

Archived