Home

Total Noob At Modding - Help!

ajuntapall

Hello, everyone. First off, I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area. My problem is this: jonathan7's Force Fashion II mod has a sweet looking robe that can only be used by Atton. I would love to remove that restriction so that my PC could wear it. Like the title suggests, I'm a noob. jonathan7 did say that I could simply rename the file, bit I am soooo lost. If anyone could take a look at the files in his mod and explain to me what exactly it is that I need to do for my PC to wear that robe, I would be really grateful. Sorry if I'm stupid, but I'll swallow my pride for the help, LOL. Thanks :)

Hello, everyone. First off, I apologize if this is posted in the wrong area. My problem is this: jonathan7's Force Fashion II mod has a sweet looking robe that can only be used by Atton. I would love to remove that restriction so that my PC could wear it. Like the title suggests, I'm a noob. jonathan7 did say that I could simply rename the file, bit I am soooo lost. If anyone could take a look at the files in his mod and explain to me what exactly it is that I need to do for my PC to wear that robe, I would be really grateful. Sorry if I'm stupid, but I'll swallow my pride for the help, LOL. Thanks :)

First off, you'll need this program(if you don't have it already), which you can get here:

http://kotortool.starwarsknights.com/

Once that is installed, open the file menu, and select "Open GFF Files". Locate the file(it's a .uti file), and open it. The item editor allows you to change various different things about items, and the change you want is under the 'Properties' tab. One of the lines should be "PC Restriction", which you need only highlight, click delete, and save the file.

Archived