Home

Romancing of everyone?

dethkult

I have a mod request for Kotor 1 and 2. I have seen a great many things come out of the mods made for these games. Is it possible to edit the romancing of Bastilla mods to not only include the animated kiss but to have a dialog option after it's done to do it when desired? And how about this. can it be edited to take place in any setting? or with any part member? After you have completed the personal side quest or max influence gain with that char of course! It would be cool if this could be applied to char's that you wouldn't normally recruit as well like Yathura Ban or Shadow. (May need Silveredge9 author of brotherhood of shadow for that one?) Although a beta where you could romance main party members would be cool! can it be done?:thmbup1:

• 2 weeks later...

Probly :raise: but it'd be a pretty epic struggle to get the cams and animations for that plus you'd need to figure out a whole new romance side-quest dialog and script it all. Lotta work but I'm guessing it could be done:thmbup1: I kould come up with the dialog if this akshully happens but scripting is beyond me at the moment, I'm a writer not a programmer :p

• 3 weeks later...

Archived